Vacuum Trucks (130 & 70 bbl)
The United transportation department provides complete waste transportation services. Our fleet of trucks is equipped to move hazardous and non-hazardous liquid, sludge and solids in both bulk and containerized packages.
For drums, this service can be provided for both full truckloads and less than truckload (LTL) shipments. Operation of this fleet is coordinated from our Houston headquarters and helps provide safe and secure transportation of customer generated materials of their final disposal or recycling site. In lieu of drums, United can provide DOT approved reusable shipping containers.
Whether you are scheduling bulk loads or arranging a less than truckload (LTL) pick-up with United the process is easy. At the customer’s request, we can put you on a call cycle, a regimented pick-up cycle or just be available when you call us. Simply fill out the following transportation request form and email us and the transportation of your waste stream(s) or residual stream(s) is activated, and the attention to detail is our priority.
The waste shipping process:
- The customer profiles the waste, it is carefully reviewed by the approvals and regulatory departments and assigned an approval number. This step ensures the waste conforms to all processing, regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Once the waste stream is approved for disposal, our transportation department coordinates the pick-up of the waste from your facility.
- All manifests, labels, and Land Disposal Restriction forms are sent to your facility prior to shipment.
- Once your shipment is received, a quality assurance check is conducted to ensure compliance with the profile and manifest.
- Finally, the waste is transported to its final destination.
- The customer will receive the completed manifest from the disposal facility.
The recoverable residual shipping process:
- The material is evaluated for product recovery.
- Our transportation department coordinates the pick-up of residual material from your facility.
- All shipping papers, placards and bills of lading are sent to your facility in advance.
- Once the residual material is received it is checked for quality assurance.
- The residual material is processed at our facility or another approved facility and is sold into commerce.